Tropical Turmeric Golden Milk Smoothie
Who doesn’t love to sip on smoothies that immediately transport you to a tropical paradise? This tropical elixir takes things one big step further with the addition of turmeric and powerful adaptogens like ashwagandha, astragalus and pine pollen, all found in Restore Functional Superblend elixir blend. These superfoods can result in some serious anti-inflammatory and antioxidant power, making this the perfect post-workout (or anytime) smoothie.
- 1 medium banana
- 80g mango, frozen
- 60g pineapple, frozen
- 1 tablespoon JOYÀ's Restore Functional Superblend
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (from about 1/2 to 1 lime)
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice (we’re partial to some if not all light or full fat coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup ice
- Optional: ¾ teaspoon fresh ginger (or ¼ teaspoon dried ground ginger)
- Optional garnish: bee pollen
- Add all ingredients (except bee pollen) to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and no chunks of frozen fruit remain.
- Pour into glass(es), optionally top with bee pollen and enjoy!
Pro Tip: Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 24 hours. Alternatively, pour leftovers into an ice cube tray and use to make other smoothies!