All photos by (Simply Jillicious)
How to make these Mint Chocolate Avocado Bars
For the base:
- Combine all the ingredients for the chocolate base into a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Once a dough has formed, press it into a parchment paper lined standard (9×5) sized loaf pan.
- Place into the freezer while making the avocado center.
For the avocado center & chocolate layers:
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Spread the avocado layer onto the chocolate base and return to the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Melt the chocolate chunks over a double boiler and spread over the frozen avocado layer.
- Return to the freezer to firm up for another 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into bars. Keep any uneaten bars in the freezer – they will melt at room temperature.