How to make Matcha Golden Milk Layered Chia Pudding Parfait
- Using a handheld frother or blender, blend Focus Superblend into the milk. Taste and sweeten if desired.
- In a ~2-cup glass jar or small bowl, combine chia seeds and milk and stir to combine.
- Cover and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to assemble parfait: Stir again, and if pudding is too thick, loosen with a little more milk.
- In a cup or small bowl, combine yogurt, Restore Superblend and protein powder (if using) and stir to combine. Taste and sweeten if desired.
- Layer parfait components in a 10-12 oz glass: chia pudding / mashed raspberries / yogurt / chia pudding / yogurt / desired toppings
Tips for making Matcha Golden Milk Layered Chia Pudding Parfait
- Add a scoop of protein powder for a protein-packed breakfast or post-workout recovery.
- Double or triple the recipe to meal prep for the week!