- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a blender, blitz the dates, yogurt and eggs to create a homogenous paste.
- Melt the dark chocolate by placing it in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted. Alternatively, you can use a double boiler. Add the melted chocolate to the paste in the blender and blend it all together.
- Add the almond butter, baking soda and vinegar to the paste and blend it all together. Next, add the coconut flour and rosewater and blend the batter until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, using a spatula to scrape all the batter out of the blender. Smooth out the top of the batter. Slide the pan into the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out moist but clean, about 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and allow brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- For the optional chocolate glaze, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil by placing them in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted. Alternatively, you can use a double boiler. Pour the glaze on the brownies and spread it with an offset spatula or the back of a spoon. Garnish with dried rose petals. Let the glaze set, cut into squares and enjoy!