- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a loaf pan or 8x8 baking pan with parchment and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil over a double boiler (or a stainless steel bowl placed over a pot of simmering water), stirring continuously.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until super fluffy. Whisk in chocolate and coconut oil mixture and add the maple syrup, nut butter, water and vanilla to the bowl.
- Mix in dry ingredients, leaving the chocolate chunks to stir in at the end.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, ~20-25 mins.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan on a cooling rack before slicing into squares.
- Store brownies airtight at room temperature for up to 2 days or covered and refrigerated for up to 5 days.
by Sloane Elizabeth
Sloane Elizabeth is a holistic wellness coach specializing in helping women let go of food rules and restrictions so they can find lasting food freedom! She uses a powerful combination of nutritional sciences and spiritual manifestation to help her clients eat and live with love and intuition. Sloane is also an author, co-host of the Get the Glowdown podcast, speaker, and yoga teacher.