- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, stirring continuously as it begins to melt.
- Once melted, pour half of the melted chocolate into silicone molds or a regular sized muffin tin with liners, filling 8-10 molds/liners. Freeze for 10 minutes while you make the matcha pumpkin seed butter layer.
- Stir pumpkin seed butter, Focus Matcha Superblend, vanilla, and buckwheat groats together.
- Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of the matcha and pumpkin seed butter mixture onto each chocolate base. Freeze again for 3-5 minutes.
- Cover with remaining melted chocolate. Freeze until set, about 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer matcha pumpkin seed butter cups to an airtight container and store in the fridge.