- Brush a mini cupcake tin with oil and set aside.
- Blend all of the crust ingredients in a food processor. Use about 1 tablespoon of nut mix and press into the bottom of the tin and up the sides to form a crust.
- Heat the cream and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Whisk until the chocolate melts and the mixture thickens (about 3 minutes).
- Pour mixture into crusts (you might have leftover). Store in the freezer overnight.
- When you're ready to eat, add toppings and enjoy!
by Sloane Elizabeth
Sloane Elizabeth is a holistic wellness coach specializing in helping women let go of food rules and restrictions so they can find lasting food freedom! She uses a powerful combination of nutritional sciences and spiritual manifestation to help her clients eat and live with love and intuition. Sloane is also an author, co-host of the Get the Glowdown podcast, speaker, and yoga teacher.