- In a small saucepan, combine coconut milk and lavender. Bring mixture to a light simmer, remove from heat, cover and let steep 20-30 minutes.
- Pour steeped milk into a blender through a sieve, straining out the solids.
- Blend all ingredients (except the bee pollen) together in the blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicles mold. If using, sprinkle a layer of bee pollen.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid. Run outside of mold under a bit of hot water to loosen and remove popsicles.
Ruth Elnekave is a Toronto-based chef, holistic nutritionist, culinary instructor, recovering corporate lawyer and founder of JOYÀ. Her projects are fuelled by one main goal: to spread the pure joy and wellbeing experienced when sharing and savouring delicious, real food.