- Add all ingredients (except garnishes) to the bowl of a food processor or bullet, and blend into a chunky or smooth dip, as you prefer. Taste and add more salt or lemon juice if needed.
- If using as a dip, optionally garnish with toppings of your choice.
- serve as a dip with veggies or crackers
- use as a spread for a wrap or sandwich
- add to a veggie & grain bowl
- for an easy bite-sized appetizer, roast mushroom cups and then fill with hummus
Olivia Crouppen is a Los Angeles based holistic chef, food stylist and culinary producer. Her unique culinary style combines bold multicultural flavors with nutrient dense ingredients, to create dishes that are nourishing to the body and mind. Olivia strives to break the rules of dogmatic dietary restrictions while cooking with out any gluten, dairy or refined sugar. The result is bright, flavorful and energizing meals that truly feed you from the inside out.