Who doesn’t love granola? It’s one of the most versatile breakfast and snack options, and a super easy way to pack in nutrient-dense foods like nuts, seeds and whole grains. We love it on top of our smoothie bowls and chia puddings, in yogurt parfaits, and with milk (and in full disclosure — by the handful).
That's why we’re so excited to share this brilliant joining forces of granola and our Focus Functional Superblend. Our friend and Holistic Wellness Coach Sloane Elizabeth created this small-batch gluten-free granola (that you can easily scale up!) and we’ve had a stash on hand since she shared the recipe. It’s crunchy, just slightly sweet, and one of our new favorite ways to get the adaptogenic, brain-loving and immunity-boosting benefits of Focus Functional Superblend. Our breakfasts (and snacks) have just taken on a new level of yum.
- ½ cup oats
- 1 ½ tbsp JOYÀ Focus Functional Superblend
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup crushed pecans
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- pinch of cinnamon & salt
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. If the mix doesn’t stick together at all, add a bit of water.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and press into a 1/2 inch thick layer of granola.
- Bake for about 20 min, until golden brown and crispy.
- Break up the granola and bake for another 5 min.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
Pro Tip: Enjoy with smoothie bowls, yogurt, milk, or straight out of the jar!