- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. If the mix doesn’t stick together at all, add a bit of water.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and press into a 1/2 inch thick layer of granola.
- Bake for about 20 min, until golden brown and crispy.
- Break up the granola and bake for another 5 min.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
Pro Tip: Enjoy with smoothie bowls, yogurt, milk, or straight out of the jar!
by Sloane Elizabeth
Sloane Elizabeth is a holistic wellness coach specializing in helping women let go of food rules and restrictions so they can find lasting food freedom! She uses a powerful combination of nutritional sciences and spiritual manifestation to help her clients eat and live with love and intuition. Sloane is also an author, co-host of the Get the Glowdown podcast, speaker, and yoga teacher.