- Blend all ingredients for the vanilla base together in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a cup with a spout and set aside.
- Separately, blend the ingredients for the cherry puree together in a blender.
- Pour the two mixtures into popsicle molds, filling molds ⅛ at a time, alternating between each mixture. Using a knife, gently swirl the mixture in each mold.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid. Run outside of mold under a bit of hot water to loosen and remove popsicles.
- If using chocolate shell, prepare the chocolate before removing the popsicles from the molds and let it cool to just above room temperature before drizzling on the popsicles. Once cooled, pour over popsicles and let chocolate harden for about 30 seconds. When ready, the surface will turn from glossy to completely matte.